Friday, December 5, 2014

fun with friends

September 2014- We had a mini reunion with some of Dave's buddies from the Navy.  It was so much fun to get to know these guys and some of their family members.  I heard many new stories about Dave  (which really showed me a side of him I didn't know!)  This trip was also a great one because our kids made some new friends (and sweethearts) and I found my other half!  Noah was smitten with Ryan and Kathleen's daughter.  They were inseparable and absolutely adorable.  Durning our tours of the DC area, they were found holding hands, walking side by side and calling each other sweetie.  Needless to say, it was a tough goodbye!  I hope that we will be able to see all of these wonderful people again next year!  (I guess we need to head to cali!)


Noah touring the capital
Arlington Cemetery


The Navy boys


Look at these two love birds
I just love this man!

Stopping to smell the flowers






No comments:

Post a Comment