Sunday, August 21, 2011

Potty Training Update

Well we are just about a week out from when Noah decided he was no longer going to wear diapers. It has been amazing! I was really worried about this process as I have heard so many terrible stories. But I guess Noah has truly decided he was ready. He has been going #1 and #2 on his own with no accidents. I have even ventured out of the house a couple of times with him and he has been good telling me that he has to go. And, last night he woke up and came in our room to tell us that he had to go potty and then he ran into the bathroom. So, even at night he is not having accidents. I am so excited!!! Noah has set his mind on getting a big boy bike with training wheels and is not far from getting one. His chart is quickly filling up with stickers! I am so proud of my big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment