Thursday, August 11, 2011

Growing Girl





Dear Maleah,

It is hard to believe that you are already a month old. Time is going by so fast. You are growing like crazy and as of yesterday you were already 12.5lbs. Hard to believe. At your three week appointment you were 10lbs 6oz and 20 3/4 in. You certainly have been doing some growing. You now have legs full of rolls. Your doctor asked me what formula you were on and when I told him you weren't his jaw dropped. Obviously a good sign. You have struggled with acid reflux like your brother, but you have been a trooper. You are good sleeper, actually a very sleepy baby. I have a hard time getting you to stay awake. You are also learning to be a tough girl as your brother likes to be a bit rough with you. I think it will be fun to watch you hold your own with him someday. Imagine the surprise when you are able to move around! For this reason we decided to give you your own room. This past weekend, we began the "pink explosion" in our third bedroom. I think you will like having your own space. Your brother also enjoys his own room and his new big bed. I am looking forward to watching you grow and seeing your personality. I feel so blessed to have you and I will never forget the sweet words that were announced on June 30th: IT'S A GIRL! I love you so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment