Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Maleah's Two Months Old




Dear Maleah,

What an exciting time for us. You are growing so much everyday and we so enjoy watching you change. You are steadily growing out of your clothes, as I am trying to hold on to your 3 month clothing, not ready to move you up a size. And, you are much more awake these days. You have longer wakeful periods in which we enjoy your coos and smiles. Nothing warms my heart more than to watch you coo and then give me a great big smile. You are starting to get your own look and I find myself wondering what you are going to be like someday. You have started sleeping in your own room this month too. I think this has been just as hard for you as it has been for me. Each day you are getting more confident in sleeping on your own. What a big girl! I think you have lots more in store for us in the coming months.

I love you princess!

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment