Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lesson Learned


I realized yesterday that Noah really is keeping me on my toes. I have blocked ALMOST every entry to each room and locked ALMOST every cabinet by this point. But, I must admit that I have underestimated my little man. I say the word ALMOST because as of 5pm yesterday, I realized I had forgot a few places that of course my little man found.
In about 2.5 seconds Noah started the marathon in his room, helping himself into the bottom two drawers of his dresser and pulling everything out. As I was trying to teach him (ha, teach him!) to clean up his mess, he made it to the kitchen...need I say more? He found one cabinet that I missed, and Hurricane Noah took care of business. So the story continues. I clean up and let out a sigh of relief as I gate the two of us in the living room to play. A few hours later, Noah made it into the guest bathroom where he found-you guessed it-a cabinet that was not locked. Then the 2010 nail polish tragedy began. Have you ever seen nail polish splash up a wall? Well, I can tell you it isn't pretty. So, after some lost polish and lots of clean up....We now have ALL of our cabinets locked. Yep, I did a double and triple check. So, lesson learned. Don't underestimate the Noah.

No comments:

Post a Comment