Friday, May 6, 2011

31 Weeks

Yesterday I went in for my 31 week checkup. It's hard to believe that the longest part of my pregnancy is now behind me and I am down to 9 weeks! Everything is looking good with baby so far. The heartbeat is steady around 140-142. And, to wreak my fairytale dream of having a small baby, I am measuring 4 weeks ahead. LOL. This baby feels solid...so much bigger at this point then I remember Noah feeling. They have decided that at 36 weeks they will do an ultrasound to see if they can get a better guess at size. With Noah, I predicted his weight perfectly at 8.5 lbs and with this one I will go ahead and venture to say 9.5 to maybe 10lbs. Yep, kinda starting to freak me out! Guess I better just pull out the three month clothing, as there will not be any newborn stuff here!

No comments:

Post a Comment