Friday, February 11, 2011

Peanut Parker-What will you be?

Next Tuesday at 9am we will be heading in to have my 20 week ultrasound. I am so excited to see our little one! This baby has been much more mellow, as Noah was kicking my insides out by 17 weeks and I still have not felt this one move. This ultrasound would be the gender revealing one, however since we are not finding out the sex, it will a unique experience. I have started a page in the baby's scrapbook for our friends and family to poll on what the sex will be. And, for fun, I listed all the Old Wives Tales too. Though Dave and I don't have a preference of the sex of the baby, we had to start the polls. I think it is a boy for sure and Dave says girl. All of the Old Wives Tales say girl except one....but mom knows best, right? So, if you are interested in joining the fun, let us know what you think. (I will also put one on face book too!) I am going to add my 5 month belly shot this weekend for those of you who can tell by the way I am carrying the baby. :)
Let the fun begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment