Friday, February 18, 2011

20 Week Ultrasound


Baby drinking fluid-Mouth is open and black stuff is fluid

The foot shot

Arm and thumbs up!

Well, we finally had our 20 week ultrasound. This is always my favorite part, short of actually holding the baby! This baby is proving to be so different than Noah. Not just in the whole pregnancy, but just in watching the baby. During my ultrasound with Noah, he was doing flips and preforming nicely. This baby however, is very mellow. (I am hoping that means it will be out of the womb too!) It just slept through the ultrasound no matter what we did! We did see baby try to put its hands in its mouth a few times and a couple good kicks. But, I guess this explains why I haven't felt the baby move much. The ultrasound showed us a very healthy baby though. 10.5 ounces so far...normal size. :) It was a good thing that we didn't want to know the sex as the baby kept its legs shut the whole time! One other fun thing we saw was the baby drinking fluid. You could see its mouth open and take in fluid. We got a video and picture of it and it was amazing to see. Here are some of our favorite shots.

2 comments:

  1. Gama and Gampa Parker are guessing that this is a baby GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather! This is your cousin, Val. Congratulations! I am so happy for you, Dave, and Noah. I would like to email you - what is your email? I hope this pregnancy is going great for you :)
    Val Wilson
    vwilson@vanrad.com
    503.396.5498

    ReplyDelete