Saturday, December 18, 2010

Merry Christmas!


Noah trying on mommy's shoes

The holidays have snuck up on us so fast this year. I just realized that it has been almost a month since I have posted any updates and pictures! I just don't know where the time has gone. I hope that all of you have enjoyed family traditions and Christmas cheer. We have had fun enjoying trips to see Santa and watching a few snowflakes here and there. Noah has really been into Christmas this year, which is so exciting. He is infatuated with Santa and talks about him all the time. At our last visit with him at Dave's company party Noah spent the night sneaking treats from the table and feeding Santa. (He had quite the pile of goodies when we left!) He also has fun sneaking gifts from under the tree and trying to hide in the corner and open them. I am really looking forward to Christmas morning. He has told Santa that he wants a tractor, car, basketball hoop and train...can't wait to see what he gets! I hope you all enjoy the next seven days and may they be bright and cheery!

No comments:

Post a Comment