Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!



It is that time of the year where we can take time to share how we are thankful for all of the blessings that we are so graciously given. Though we live in a society where things are practically handed to us and we hardly even know what a "want" is, it is sad to me that we need a holiday-and one with a turkey mascot- to remind us to stop and be thankful. This year, I vow to spend my days rejoicing in this lovely life full of many twists and turns of numerous blessings. For this Thanksgiving, I want to thank all of our family and friends for being such blessings in our lives. We are so grateful to have such wonderful people to support us, guide us and laugh with us. I hope that you all have a blessed day with your families, but most importantly, are able to take the time to look up and thank the one that has blessed us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment