Friday, October 15, 2010

21 Months Old!

It is hard to believe that Noah is almost two. He is so grown up! Each day he brings us new surprises in his language and understanding. I wish I could record each day so that I would never forget a second, but I know that I can't. So, here are some of the highlights of what he likes to do and say these days.

-Noah loves to play cars. Especially now that Daddy is teaching him the names of each box car that he owns.(Right now he like the Barracuda and the Dodge Demon) He has also taken a special interest in learning all about dump trucks and farming equipment.
-Noah loves to read. He will spend many hours in a day looking through books with us. He likes to memorize each page and then recite it as if he is reading it.
-Noah loves the t.v. shows/videos of The Wiggles (music group) and Yo! Gabba! Gabba! With both shows he enjoys dancing to the music.
-Though he has many phrases, his favorite is "Bless you Noah, " after a sneeze or cough.
-Noah calls me "honey". When he is trying to get my attention he will first call me mommy and then he starts in with honey. It makes me laugh every time!
-He has learned all of his animals and the sounds that they make. Particularly, he enjoys flapping his arms like a chicken and saying "bock bock!"
-He has learned his shapes. And for some reason really likes the octagon.
-He enjoys activities such as coloring/art projects, the sandbox and running. (Mostly from me!)
-He has also developed a love for many foods. His favorite is still avacado and cottage cheese. Though he has really began to like peanut butter and jelly (if it has gma's special jelly..aka "Gama's Sandwich").
-Finally, he has began making lots of frineds. It is neat to see him recognize his friends by name and play with them. Here is a picture of Noah and his friends playing.

We can't wait to see what else Noah will discover in the upcoming months!

No comments:

Post a Comment