Wednesday, April 4, 2012

9 Months


Dear Maleah,
Happy 9 months my sweet growing girl. Time is just passing by so fast and you are growing right along with it. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing you home from the hospital, a tiny 7 pound thing, and somewhere in there I blinked and you are now a 25 pound baby who is determined to do it all! Here is what you have been up to:
You say Hi and Mama (and the sound of dada), Wave, you like to put your hand to your mouth and make noises, eating some finger foods with help (banana and avocado are your favorites), picking things up with your two fingers-though getting the food to your mouth is still in the works, you are trying to crawl but still become quite frustrated that you aren't, love bathes, roll all over the place, sit up and reach for toys (especially brothers), teething-you have two on the bottom and 6 coming in up top, and you enjoy playing with daddy and brother (they make you laugh).
You are on the brink of making some huge independent changes. I have a feeling month nine is going to be your biggest one yet. You are sleeping better, with only one waking, but you are still determined to go to bed at 4pm each night. I have been trying to get you to go to bed later so that you could make it until morning to eat, but you are stubborn. (I think you get that from your dad!) But, I don't mind, as I love getting to snuggle with you each night. Soon this will pass and I will miss the opportunity.
I love you my princess,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment