Saturday, March 10, 2012

Crafts, crafts, and more crafts

While mom was visiting this time we took advantage of Dave being gone and we crafted for two straight weeks! Seriously, we had a blast making so many things. (Darn pintrest!) We started out working on Maleah's scrapbook, then we moved to Noah's reward chart and cousin Carson's birthday present (Noah helped with this one) to making some dresses for Maleah. Here are some shots of the outcomes:

Noah's Reward Chart

Dresses for Maleah

Homemade Gak--made by Noah
I am looking forward to putting Maleah in her new dresses. This was a great sewing lesson for me as I have not touched a sewing machine since 7th grade! I know that all good things must come to an end, but I have had so much fun. I am already starting my next board on pintrest for the next crafting spell.

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing! Not only are you being a single parent- you are being a CREATIVE, FUN single parent. Love the ideas!

    ReplyDelete