Saturday, October 1, 2011

3 Months Old!




To my dear sweet girl,
You are 3 months old already. You have grown so much in the past couple of months it is hard to believe. I love your marshmallow cheeks and rolly legs. You have moved to 6 month clothing and size two diapers. You have started trying to sit up on your own, straining so hard to lift our head in your car seat. We like to call it "sit up till you spit up" because you will actually make yourself spit up trying so hard to sit up! You have also found your thumb. I guess that means that you might be taking after your mommy. I try to give you a paci and you will take it, but soon after I will find your thumb in your mouth. You have started to smile and giggle more than ever and you just love your big brother. Finally, you are starting to hold your head up during tummy time. I have a feeling that you will be crawling before I know it. It is hard for me to even think of you growing up as I want you to stay my little baby girl forever. I love your mellow happy personality and look forward to seeing how you will progress. You are such a great joy to our family and we thank God everyday for you.
Love.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment