Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy 8 Months

Dear Noah,

8 months already! Wow, you are becoming such a big boy! You have had an eventful summer visiting both family and close friends and you seemed to have a fun time with all the things you got to do.
This past month has been a busy one for you. Though you still do not have any teeth, you are continuing to drool and chew like crazy! You are also showing interest in crawling too. I believe you could actually do it, but you get stuck on your knees and then get frustrated. (You look cute though!)
You are sleeping through the night and have cut back to two naps a day! You are eating more and more solid foods and are finally warming up to them. I get so excited when you eat a whole jar by yourself!
You have also learned to make a fish face and will do it on command. Grandma Parker taught you to stick your tongue out, and that seems to be your favorite thing to do! You also like to put your hand up to your mouth as you make the awwww sound...sometimes you use toys to your mouth for a change in noise. It is really cute to watch you do it. Reading has become one of your favorite activities. You love to be read to and will sit for a very long time as long as we read new books!
You are still a growing boy. I think over this past month you have done the most growing. I am not sure how much you weigh, but I can guess at least 22lbs. You have jumped from 6-9 month clothing into 12/18 month. Your legs are so long I can't seem to keep you in pants! I have been in awe at how much you have grown. I think you are taking after your dad...

I have enjoyed watching all of your new discoveries and look forward to the next month to come!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment