Monday, July 6, 2009

Sitting Up and Rolling!


It occurred to me the other day as I watched Noah roll over and grab his favorite stuffed monkey on the changing table that he can, indeed, roll both ways. He is just lazy. Early on he mastered the stomach to back to advoid tummy time. I have spent hours trying to get him to roll from his back to stomach, or at least roll over to grab a toy. I just didn't think he was interested in trying. Now I know he can, he just doesn't want to.

And, this morning as we were watching Baby Einstein, I sat Noah on the ground, and he sat up for almost two minutes all by himself. He gets so excited that he is sitting up, that he just starts giggling and then falls over. I think it won't be long before he will be sitting up on his own all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment