Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy 6 Months


Dear Noah,
Today you are 6 months old. Someone once told me that life would go so much faster after I had a child. And they were so right. Each day, week, and month flies by with so many memories. I can hardly believe you are already 6 months old.
Right now you are still experimenting with foods. You love carrots, tolerate squash, and inhale cereal. You don't like the sippy cup, but love to drink from mommy and daddy's cups. You are such a big boy. You roll around a lot and have begun sitting up on your own. And you still love to jump.
Many firsts have happened this month. You took a plane to New Jersey and a train to New York. You have been on a swing and gone swimming. At your pictures, we discovered that you don't like grass. We sat you in it and you would put your hand down and start screaming. Since then I have tried to get you to touch grass and you will not have it.
Noah, you are one of the most happy babies I know. You smile and giggle all the time. It just warms our hearts. Your daddy and I love you so much and are so proud of you.

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment