Saturday, February 25, 2012

More quotes from the great noah

Here are a few of my favorite quotes from Noah lately:

1)Last night's prayer: "Dear lord, thank you for Jesus, thank you for my blessings, thank you for the dentist coming to my school and giving me my new toothbrush that I love, thank you for the dragon only getting one tooth pulled (this must have been a story the dentist told) thank you for daddy, thank you for sissy, thank you for mommy, thank you that I didn't say bummer today, thank you for my toys. Amen"
2)When you say something to Noah and he doesn't quite hear you he says "what did you say? I didn't hear you."
3)Boogers are protein mommy. (uncle christian must have helped with this one)
4)Noah likes to crawl into the toddler bed in Maleah's room and he will cover himself up and say "cough cough, mom, I have the flute. I am very sick. I need to rest."
5)"Mom, I want to go to the desert and dig sand with daddy." When I told him that he wouldn't want to go to Afghanistan because it is really cold and there are snakes there he replied "well, okay, I will mail daddy my bucket and shovel and he can send me some dirt."

No comments:

Post a Comment